T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for clipart and templates like the sunbelt and Midwest lettering has. They have just about everything you could think of in there catalog. I'm not sure if it's there own or if they got it from somewhere else. Seems like I might have seen it on other designs. I would like to purchase a cd with this type of clipart if any one knows where it might hAve cone from.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I actually talked to the guy at digital art solutions today but was unable to actually look at the clipart. It's not available for viewing without going to a live demonstration with that salesman. I was unable to connect today do I'm gonna try again monday so hopefully this will be what I'm looking for b

·
Registered
996 Posts
Try Action Art Club.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
I have looked there and rival art. I like there stuff but looking more for a cd with all that stuff on it bc buying those per item could be rather costly in the long run. Hopefully monday when i view the portfolio online it'll be what im looking for. If anybody has worked with the digital arts solutions mascot/sports stuff could you post so I can see what all can be created? Would love to see the benefits for having this software.

·
Registered
55 Posts
call action art club.... ;)
we are on a monthly type service.. 40 downloads a month. 30 dollars monthly. I have a couple of the collections for digital art solutions like them both, but this service seems to be cheaper up front, and we have our customers choose art from there. There are templates as well and they have a free plug in for corel which changes the lettering for you, on their corel templates. pretty cool and you can cancel whenever you want.

ActionArtClub

1 - 10 of 10 Posts