T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok pro world....I got into doing shirts, first off I am using an Epson WorkForce 1100 inkjet. I bought the Transpro 15 " Heat press. I am very pleased with the results so far but I have a few questions.
1) I have tried the clearsoft transfer papers and the images come out faded like the faded shirts that are the fad right now....I am printing on glossy/premium settings...Is there something I can change to get the full colors to come out to the shirts?

2) I tried using the transfer paper for darks that you actually peel and stick then press and the colors are there but I have to trim around every character and design so I won't have a big blanks (sticker) i guess you can say , on the shirt. To anyone using the paper stated earlier in this question, are you guys using a cutter/plotter to remove unwanted areas of the transfer paper?

Thanks for all the help....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok pro world....I got into doing shirts, first off I am using an Epson WorkForce 1100 inkjet. I bought the Transpro 15 " Heat press. I am very pleased with the results so far but I have a few questions.
1) I have tried the clearsoft transfer papers and the images come out faded like the faded shirts that are the fad right now....I am printing on glossy/premium settings...Is there something I can change to get the full colors to come out to the shirts?

2) I tried using the transfer paper for darks that you actually peel and stick then press and the colors are there but I have to trim around every character and design so I won't have a big blanks (sticker) i guess you can say , on the shirt. To anyone using the paper stated earlier in this question, are you guys using a cutter/plotter to remove unwanted areas of the transfer paper?

Thanks for all the help....
can anyone help???

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
To anyone using the paper stated earlier in this question, are you guys using a cutter/plotter to remove unwanted areas of the transfer paper?
I've read in other posts that some members use scissors and some members use a vinyl cutter with an optical eye.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts