T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello amigos.

anyone here using a plastic bottle cis with thier 1400? i bought one and have problems with it. i was told that the 1400 is not compatible with cis that use bottles and i could only use cis with bags. unfortunately bags cannot be refilled so i would have to buy the cis with full bags. im sure you all know how expensive artainium ink is..so imagine the price for a cis with six full bags of ink..ouch!

if there is a cis with bottles that can be used successfully with the 1400 i would love to know where i can get one. thnks.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks david. cant wait to hear what kind of results you get with that bigfoot cis. i havent done any sublimation in over a month so im anxious to get things going again.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey David. any updates on the cis you were waiting to receive?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
will get it set up and now having banding problems with it I am going to call and find out what is worng I never had this untel I put the cis in

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
OK thanks to Clay form Coastal on anther thread says to set the printer on photo and I did now it prints with no problems and I am very happy with what I got for the money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts