T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone?

Our site is finally moving into the finishing stages, and I'm curious what you all think. Check it out at www.chuggybrand.com , and be brutally honest. The only way we can get better is if we know the good and the bad.

Thanks

·
Registered
303 Posts
Very good website and good choice of colours/font. Not sure about the flash though and the slightly slow loading time of the product displays. I like the membership sign up though, is that to actually buy the products or be a member and receive a members card/discount etc? Very simple and friendly layout and feels personal to me as a consumer. Feels unique as well and looks like an established brand called Chuggy. Your market is the US only?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Just one more thing...I dont like clicking on the specials text at the bottom of the page and seeing nothing. It makes me feel like the website isnt finished yet and lowers my opinion a little, people notice mistakes easily online and are usually critical instantly in my view. I'm also uncertain about the background, it feels a little plain to have nothing there. The website has a simple layout anyway but why have a completely empty background. Maybe you could put 'Chuggy' in lines as a background. Just a suggestion, but I do like your website and want to buy a Chuggy t-shirt now. Shame you seem to only ship to the US and im in the UK. Nicely done though :D

Nicolai

HKDMZ

·
Registered
303 Posts
Me again...heh. I really think your promotional $2.99 shipping is a really good idea and a great incentive to me to buy one now and save some money on my first purchase. It really stands out to me when I read it [Promotional $2.99 shipping] All the links seem to work fine and your range of products is cool. I could see myself buying a Chuggy hat as well easily. Also, the way that you show yourself as being on Myspace makes me think you're not only after my money but also interested in telling me more about how you operate and why you started your company. Your 'meet Chuggy' stands out nicely, but I think you ened to put in more personal text throughout the site. I mean like in the privacy notice etc. Otherwise it looks like a million other notices on a million other websites. You really want to make each page personal with YOUR text and words that the consumer could see. I'm not saying re-write everything but just a paragraph at the top saying something like 'Chuggy respects your privacy and personal rights. Therefore we protect you with etc etc usual stuff.'

Just one paragraph or a few more personal words where you talk about Chuggy in the third person would make this website really connect with me. 'Chuggy hopes you like our stuff.' It's better to use the guy you created on the t-shirt design as the medium for Chuggy. 'Chuggy is the guy all the ladies like.' etc. Maybe not so sexist though and no offense to all the talented women out there either. But you need to have people thinking..Chuggy=Guy with dark glasses and leather jacket. Chuggy=Cool looking and funny guy.

Dont say something like...'Chuggy clothing hopes you like and enjoy our products.' That feels like a faceless and boring company that just makes t-shirts. Use the character as Chuggy, call him Chuggy to show what the guys want to be and the girls like. Hope my comments have helped you dude and i'll want to be ordering a Chuggy t-shirt soon.
:D

HKDMZ

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man. REally good feedback. WE've allready removed the flash banner we had similiar worries. If you do decide to order a shirt drop me a PM and I'll give a code for free shipping.

Later!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts