T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm considering in getting into the small time t-shirt biz. I would prefer to go with 100% cotton t-shirts which leaves me with the option of chromablast. I'm curious as to what is special about "chromablast ink" I've found many sites with continuous ink systems and I'm wondering if I can use normal inkjet ink and chromablast paper. I've previously purchased the transfer paper you can put into your home printer and transfered images that way and those shirts have not had any fading...just cracking from the poor quality of paper. I'm attaching links to continuous ink systems I'm considering purchasing. Would these work?

Continuous Ink System For Epson, Canon, HP and Brother Printers
Home

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi. You will find one of the threads I started will give you some more information on Chromoblast. There are some pics on there too showing the results on finished garments.

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/dye-sublimation/t57252.html

Ideally we would all like to take a pigment ink, print onto transfer paper and then simply press onto a cotton garment. Sadly current technology doesn't give that option yet.

I don't know if anyone has ever found another solution to printing onto cotton, other than with Chromoblast, or using a dtg printer. :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts