T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
unfortunately you have to invest in the system before you can try it....reason.....it requires a special ink in Epson and I for one found it sadly lacking....you can contact Sawgrass...maybe they will send you a printed sheet for you to try.. bear in mind this is for white/light only

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand I have to but the special ink for the epson printers.

i was wondering if a company out there who makes templates for screen printers to buy.

Like all the do is have the chromablast software, and we send them our work. And they send us our work in Chromablast format. And if this company does exist if they will send me a sample to try it.

Or if anyone here has chromablast and has an extra template laying around maybe wants to mail me one or something haha.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Chromablast Ricoh sample: I would also like to know if anyone out there uses this combination , and if so would you be willing to sell one of your products as a sample so I can see what it looks like before I invest in this type of setup.

Thanks
John

·
Registered
434 Posts
I can help you with samples. I have a new Ricoh gx7700 for chromablast with 68 ml high capacity cartridges.I am going to sell this system if anyone is interested, I have just become the proud new owner of a new Neoflex! I will offer the system a great savings if either of you decide to purchase a system. If you have your own artwork you would like me to print for the sample. PM me and I will give you my contact information.
Have a fantastic day!

·
Registered
7 Posts
WOW! Neoflex looks like a great machine!

I should have mentioned that I am in France, but I suppose if you send it as a sample there would be no customs delay.

I could pay by PayPal if you have an account?
What I would like to see is a full color transfer on cotton before the overlap has been washed off , and then I would wash it to see the difference. Too bad I am not still in Montreal, I would have been interested in the printer. It is a nice drive up to Pen.

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts