T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever used the Chromablast paper and Epson Claria ink? I Just did a 100% cotton tee using the chromablast paper and the claria ink and it worked beautifully. I am now washing it to see if it stays. I should have taken a pic before the wash, but I wasn't thinking. I'll post the results. So, has anyone tried this and what was your results?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a pic of the shirt after 2 washes and 2 drying. It is also has a soft touch. I think this is great. it's like sublimation only using epson's claria hi definition ink and chromablast paper.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I currently have an Epson r1800. My wife and I are expanding our embroidery business to include t-shirt printing. I have been following the forum to get ideas and pointers. My question is concerning your tests with the Claria HD ink with the chromoblast paper. I noticed you are using an Epson printer as well. Is there anything special that I need other than the ink and paper to get started printing transfers? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for all of the information that you have shared on the forum!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
We have Corel Draw x4 as well as Photoshop CS2 and CS3. I am under the impression that you create the graphic that you wish to transfer via any graphics program (ie. Corel or Adobe) and then print using the r1800 with the Claria HD ink and chromoblast paper. Is this correct? Again...THANKS for all your help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the Epson sytus pro 4880 hybrid. The sublimation part works fantastic but the chromablast is another story. The prints come out but the ink looks faded already. Do I need to saturate the pic or change some settings? PLease help! I'm feeling duped.

Kid

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: Chromablast Paper? need to know please what kind of panit do i need

Hello, i'm from romania and I just bought an epson stylus sx 115 with ciss adaptor and heatpress machine, and wanna make some fine good t-shirts,but only a problem, here we have only 3-4 distribuitors of heattrasferpaper and they all told me that the paint will last only 10 washes... and also they don't know what kind of sublimatioan paint do i need, it's so wierd they are a little slouch... anyway, please can someone tell me if there's a much stronger durable paper than chromablast? and what kind of ink do i need? thank you for your time, felix :)
www.bindiribli.ro if you wanna join or see ,thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts