T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I am planning to start a t-shirt business that sells Christian-themed shirts this June or July but I still have lots of things to know because I know only a handful (basics). It would be my pleasure if you refer to me start-up kits, seminars, etc. that I could use to learn and experience more about screen printing.

Thank you very much and God bless!

· Registered
743 Posts
Neil,
I recommend getting a copy of How to Print T-Shirts for Fun and Profit. It's available from T-Biz Network. It has really useful information for starting a screen printing business and in the back there's an extensive directory to companies that sell start-up kits, apparel suppliers, training seminars, tradeshows, and the like. The author updated it just this year, so the information is current.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi everyone!

I am planning to start a t-shirt business that sells Christian-themed shirts this June or July but I still have lots of things to know because I know only a handful (basics). It would be my pleasure if you refer to me start-up kits, seminars, etc. that I could use to learn and experience more about screen printing.

Thank you very much and God bless!
Thank you very much!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.