T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This is my first post here and I have recently purchased a Texjet Echo printer second hand and have printed on white garments without any issues. I am using Resolute Ink Premium now after successfully flushing the Dupont Ink that was previously in it.

So I tried it on dark garments just now after pretreating and heating them. But the print is coming on a bit too dark. It is a black T-shirt but the print is just really dark on it.

I am wondering if I am choosing the right ink set configuration for the Texjet Rip Software. There are 3 choices. Which one would be the ideal choice? Dupont Ink, Legacy Ink or Power Ink?

Any thoughts/feedback will be most welcome.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hi,

This is my first post here and I have recently purchased a Texjet Echo printer second hand and have printed on white garments without any issues. I am using Resolute Ink Premium now after successfully flushing the Dupont Ink that was previously in it.

So I tried it on dark garments just now after pretreating and heating them. But the print is coming on a bit too dark. It is a black T-shirt but the print is just really dark on it.

I am wondering if I am choosing the right ink set configuration for the Texjet Rip Software. There are 3 choices. Which one would be the ideal choice? Dupont Ink, Legacy Ink or Power Ink?

Any thoughts/feedback will be most welcome.
Hi Tony,

To the best of my knowledge the DuPont profile is best one to use. When you say the print is to dark do you mean in comparison to a previous print of the same artwork?

Have you printed a small section of just white to make sure you have the correct amount of white ink going down.

Is your nozzle check 100% ok

Are you using the Resolute Premium dark pre-treatment?

Just a few points to check, if all these are ok PM me your contact details and we will contact you directly.

Colin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts