·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm new to your site and would like to introduce you to my on-line
store oriented towards children's T's. If you have a few minutes, click
over to: printfection.com/curtsplace.

I've worked in animation for a number of years on many popular children's shows such as Dragon Tales, Clifford's Puppy Days and Baby Looney Tunes. I put together a few of my own designs and have placed them on some cute shirts. I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for your time,
Curt

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hey Curt, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

My daughter LOVES Dragon Tales (she's watching it right now)!

Your designs are amazing and really sharp. As a customer, I wish there was a way to see the DESIGNS first in a larger view, listed on a page, and from there be able to choose which product I'd like that particular design on.

As it stands, it takes 3-4 clicks just to see how beautiful the drawings are on each item. That could frustrate even the most patient customer. I know that's probably something that needs to be done on the printfection end, but maybe you could consider making a separate site that showcases your designs and then links to the printfection store.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Rodney,

I'm glad to hear your daughter likes Dragon Tales it was a fun show to
work on. Your right about the site, the clicking business is a printfection
issue. However, if I get enough feed back with the same concerns, I can
pass that on to them for consideration.

Regards,
Curt

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Plus, with your style of artwork, I'd love to see a LOT more designs and on lots of different products (cards, mousepads, posters, etc).

However, if I get enough feed back with the same concerns, I can
pass that on to them for consideration.
I think one of the employees of printfection.com is a member here, so maybe we can all give him a nudge :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate your feedback, Rodney. What kind of subject matter do you think kids and parents would like to see?

Curt

·
Registered
255 Posts
Curt, those are wonderful illustrations!

At printfection you could have each design as it's own section, then display each product with that design on it. This would get your design images on your home page, at least. I believe they would be slightly larger images, also.
Just a suggestion.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I appreciate your feedback, Rodney. What kind of subject matter do you think kids and parents would like to see?
I can't speak for all kids/parents, but my kids like the animal characters. They like when I wear t-shirts with animals (and fruit).

Pretty much, they like any type of anthropomorphic cartoons now that I think of it. Cars with eyes, fruit with smiles, animals with clothes playing tag.

From a t-shirt guy point of view, I've always thought that designs that have a white or rounded background like this:
http://www.printfection.com/curtspl...mary_imageid=11348&id=284&minprice=&maxprice=

Look much better on a t-shirt canvas that blocked graphics like this:
http://www.printfection.com/curtspl...mary_imageid=11644&id=284&minprice=&maxprice=

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Rodney said:
They like when I wear t-shirts with animals (and fruit).
Do you own Fruit Of The Plume?

(just curious because it's one of my favourite Threadless shirts, but it doesn't seem as popular as I expected it to be - also the first thing I think of when I hear "animals and fruit t-shirt")

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Do you own Fruit Of The Plume?
No, I don't own that one. The fruit t-shirt I was talking about was from threadless though (Nothing Rhymes With Orange).

I was wearing an ecko unlimited t-shirt today and she liked the rhino on the front. I didn't even know she knew what a rhinocerous was, let alone how to say it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts