T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for wholesalers of cheer shorts. The brand doesn't have to be Soffe. I am also looking for the name of a akle sock that is good for heat transfer.

·
Administrator
14,726 Posts
Badger Sportswear, Augusta Sportswear, sanmar, Alpha, Broder, Staton, etc. Basically all the wholesalers will have them.

Here is a post to sock printing http://www.t-shirtforums.com/screen-printing/t3277.html . Check out the link in one of the replies. If screenprinting works using this method, transfers would too. The key to the sock I would think is less ribbed, more dense.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think the replies are referring to the shorts. Anyone have any info on wholesale socks? I need a LOT and need to keep the pricing down.

·
Registered
638 Posts
You're probably better off with one of the wholesales. Pizzazz sells socks. So does Augusta.

Trenway is another option.

Direct to a sock mill would require hundreds per size-color-style.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a bunch of Soffee shorts, sports bras, warm-ups......client bailed and I'll practically give them away if you still need some. You can private message and I'll give you particulars if interested....sorry, no socks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I appreciate the offer, but right now I just need socks. I have actually decided Walmart is my best bet. Did you contact your supplier about the job that bailed? Mine takes returns when that happens. Don't you HATE when that happens?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I buy and sell thousands of socks. I buy direct from the mill, maybe I can help. I have Thousands of socks in stock in all sizes, styles, and colors. If you still need them? I used to buy from placed like augusta sports, but now I buy direct and get them for much less.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well, the best price I've found so far is Target, believe it or not. I am looking at buying the biggest bags I can to get the cost down to about .75 a pair. Just white socks for now. Can you get close or beat that price?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I buy and sell thousands of socks. I buy direct from the mill, maybe I can help. I have Thousands of socks in stock in all sizes, styles, and colors. If you still need them? I used to buy from placed like augusta sports, but now I buy direct and get them for much less.
Do you sell small quantities of socks? Just getting into school sports apparel and want to try see if they fly here. Thanks - Sandra

1 - 13 of 13 Posts