T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Request for designs on "Continental Clothing" brand

Hey Guys peeps this out. Tell me what you think? this is just sample. Shipment will be in this weekend

·
Registered
3,800 Posts

that is very nice. :) the model is not bad either. :eek:

how did you make that.. the printing and stuff ?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts

Very nice. And printing over the lapel...very brave!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I'm guessing that is a mock up?

I would be interested in seeing a photo of what the finished printed product looks like.

Did you have it printed locally?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah, please publish a pic of the real article when you get them it will be good to see how they come out.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
aokusman said:
Very nice shirt. Is that your logo on the side. If it is, it is very identical to the log for Middlesbrough soccer club in the UK.
compare(paste) http://www.mfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home/0,,1,00.html
:eek: ... better start making some freebbeee football shirts. lol

mind you that that lion has been used often in the past in other crest etc...

but still, what a replica it is.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Not only similar it is the exact same graphic.

Is the image public domain? I find the chance of a major football club using a public domain image in its logo slim (but possible)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Yeah, that is blatant.

I've seen a lot of people complain about "rip-off" logos when we're just talking basic heraldry similarities, so to be honest that's all I expected here. But that logo is clearly 100% exactly the same, and the lion appears somewhat modernised and individual to me (as opposed to a strictly traditional crest). Either way, even if it were a standard heraldic emblem, etiquette would dictate it should vary by more than just the colour from use to use.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Twinge said:
Seems a bit of an odd design to put on a polo shirt to me
Seems perfectly in line with the last few year's fashion to me?

Granted I would never wear such a thing myself, but then I'd never post on MySpace either ;)

Twinge said:
but it looks rather nifty regardless I suppose.
Right there with you, through to the reluctance of the "I suppose" ;) (it does look good)

·
Registered
3,800 Posts

T-BOT said:
that is very nice. :) the model is not bad either. :eek:

how did you make that.. the printing and stuff ?
easy to do.
you get the shirts in from the sewer before the buttons go on the garment.

you print the garment with plastisol transfers in Black and a percentage grey.

to get really fancy looking, for the skull you can make it a Black Holographic transfer that is applyed after the plastisol transfer (the skull art would have to be an out line and not filled in with in as it is now).

·
Registered
175 Posts
Can't wait to see the real deal. It's OK to see a computer generated image
but let's see the garment printed. If it works as good as the image you will do well with it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Where did you get the blank, I'm curious? I have a similar looking shirt on now (minus the graphic) but I can't quite reach around to see the maker and don't feel like taking it off to look since I'm here at work. It's a great cut though. I might be interested in more of your line if its the same.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Where did you get the blank, I'm curious? I have a similar looking shirt on now (minus the graphic)
I'm 99% certain that the blank is from continental clothing. That looks like one of their model shots from their blanks catalog.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts