T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
just submitted my design on threadless.. just wanted some feedback on what you guys think..
thanks in advance..
Threadless T-Shirts - 3 (not evil) monkeys
I saw it when it was first up (it was originally a link directly to the design). I think it must not have gotten enough votes, so it might have been removed.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my submission was declined due to the fact that it was not good enough or something, so here is the link i posted on their critique Threadless T-Shirts - 3 (not evil) monkeys .. i think its my best so far and they declined this one.. i was thinking of just submitting it elsewhere. but tell me what you all think...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its suppose to resemble a grill. it goes together with the hip hop concept, thats why it is printed in gold foil and one has headphones and the other with the sunglasses (stunna shades)..
i do agree with making it look more like teeth.. the H or teeth mark should be better visible..
maybe i should make the see no evil wear shutter shades.. what you think?
shutter shades are the kanye glasses

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
its suppose to resemble a grill. it goes together with the hip hop concept, thats why it is printed in gold foil and one has headphones and the other with the sunglasses (stunna shades)..
i do agree with making it look more like teeth.. the H or teeth mark should be better visible..
maybe i should make the see no evil wear shutter shades.. what you think?
shutter shades are the kanye glasses

I also agree that you need to take that gold or yellow half circle foil off and add some gold color teeth, it will look cool. You can also add a Big Grin to it, something like this green guy right here:D.But with yellow or gold teeth instead.

And about the 1 with the shades make him look like he has shades on you know, make them a little round like the ones there using out here those big Mosquito looking like glasses. LOL:)

Also the one on the left looks great with the headphones on he looks like he's happy listening to music.
Well that's my opinion on your designs wish you luck.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the advice guys.. working on it.. will make some changes and hopefully it will be ready.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts