T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any recommendations for cheapest tees in the UK? Not bothered about quality or fit as they'll not be worn (promotional tools...) just after the best price possible. Best I can get from my supplier is 82p + vat for around 50 and that's FoTL, there must be cheaper out there? Looking to get under 50p for the quantity (50 or so shirts) if possible so let me know, cheers. Andy

· Registered
1,161 Posts
I think you will struggle to get any lower than that for 50 after all that's not a lot of shirts to a wholesaler.

I use Ralawise and they sometimes do end of line that cheap, other than that I think 82p is ok.

· Registered
164 Posts
Got to agree that you`ll struggle geting them any cheaper than that for 50p.
Try searching on fleebay for bulk buys ot colthing as some times you can find excess stock and also closing down items.

· Registered
501 Posts
Hi Guy's,
Thought I might jump in on this thread as I saw the Elms & Elms rep this week, he bought in my '09 catalogue;)
Everything is now priced in their catalogue at 'case rate' even if you are only buying singles! Now this will help some of the smaller quantity buyers out there, don't like to boast but I got 'case rate' anyway;)

Regards
Phil

· Registered
122 Posts
carton price is provided by many firms, Absolute for one. I rang elms and elms, I shall have to have one of their shiny assed reps come pay me a visit I reckon.
Im interested in anywhere I can obtain Hane's at carton price. I got Gildan, Fruit, Continental at the right price, just need Hane's now. Anybody knowwhere I can find this?

· Registered
501 Posts
carton price is provided by many firms, Absolute for one. I rang elms and elms, I shall have to have one of their shiny assed reps come pay me a visit I reckon.
Im interested in anywhere I can obtain Hane's at carton price. I got Gildan, Fruit, Continental at the right price, just need Hane's now. Anybody knowwhere I can find this?
Hi Ant,
I'm generally a Gildan & Fruit Of The Loom man myself and generally use Elms & Elms, but I do have dealings with Ralawise and Pencarrie I will check their catalogues in the morning to see if they supply Hanes.
Just checked Ralawise online and it looks like they supply Hanes, Pencarrie give nothing away on their homepage:rolleyes:

Regards
Phil

· Registered
121 Posts
If you are not too fussy about what you want, i know where you can get ladies white tees for 53+vat and mens for around 65+. Altho if you want a real bargain how about FoTL baseball shirts, both long and short sleeved, white body and either blue or red arms for 40p+, these are irregulars tho so will have minor faults but if you are going to use them for promo then that shouldnt matter. As i am new to the forums i don't know if its acceptable to post the web address so just mail me for more details.

· Registered
121 Posts
hi ino,
the standard stuff they sell is good quality, the black ones i got were branded T Euro, about the same as a steadman lightweight one.
most of there stuff is branded, i got some really nice ladies zip hoodies for £2 each.
The wombat tie dyes they do are good heavy tees.
just make sure you are buying the good stuff, not the graded B stock, which is cheaper but has manufacturing defects. If you check out the site it is all explained.
As I said earlier it is betrter if you can actually go there and see the stuff, also there are things which are not on the website. Last time I was there they were doing kids football shirts with english flag embroidered and "England" printed on the front, for only 50p each.
As i work the markets with my tees, i am always looking for cheap tees, and they are out there you just have to keep searching.
mik

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.