T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this the cheapest place to get blank tees?

Wholesale T Shirts HANES® GILDAN® JERZEES® Port and CO

they offer jerzees white for $1.48 and black for $2.25.

also, does anyone know what the basic price of a regular american apparel white crew neck tshirt is purchased directly from american apparel(I am in the process of getting my resellers license and was curious on their wholesale prices.)

Thanks,

Scott

· Registered
46 Posts
I had good luck with ShirtChamp wholesale t shirts but it would depend what you need. Not a huge selection, and their prices are only cheaper on some items. I'm sure that's how it works with most sites.

I should also add, it was cheapest because I ordered a low volume. Other sites that offer price breaks on crates can be cheaper if you order a lot.

· Registered
1,461 Posts
All of the wholesale distributors have pretty similar prices and when one has a sale the others will usually price match. The regular prices at each might differ by pennies.

Choose a supplier on their customer service and delivery times.

Also, make sure you get to know your sales rep, a good rep will make you money.

· Registered
41 Posts
they have three wharehouses that they ship from. you should check them out. i ordered like ten different kinds of shirts on my next order to give my customers the option to choose which shirt they want to go with so there are no surprises and they were here lightning fast again. love jiffy shirts.com

· Registered
175 Posts
I Currently use jiffy shirt and am very happy with there delivery time and have never had an issue with them. I like that i can place a small order over $60.00 and get free shipping which arrives the next day! I have also placed large orders and recieved huge discount pricing! A few of the larger boxes recieved had an alpha supply logo on them so i guess there the same company just meant for peope without the resellers permits.

· Registered
155 Posts
I have used Jiffy Shirts when I need small quantities reasonable fast, I have just started using Staton Online as they have a warehouse distribution center 5 miles from me, and have awesome customer service, I have just opened an account with Bodek and Rhodes and am liking their customer service also.

The only issue I have had with Jiffy was returning defective shirts.... not as quick and friendly as their shipping...

· Registered
41 Posts
ok so, i stumbled across this website the same one you were talking about scotttlov. The website is wholesaleteeshirtstore.com or click on the link that scotttlov put on his post. They are by far the cheapest on tees that i have found so far. Sorry jiffyshirts.com dont think ill be ordering from you guys anymore.
hard work, and research and this forum are paying off!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.