T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Have you talked to the guy that Greg is using for custom blank t-shirts? I think Greg said that company could also give you sources for wholesale cotton.

I'd be interested in knowing what companies are out there for buying raw cotton like this as well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rodney said:
Have you talked to the guy that Greg is using for custom blank t-shirts? I think Greg said that company could also give you sources for wholesale cotton.

I'd be interested in knowing what companies are out there for buying raw cotton like this as well.
I found someone close to where I live that does T-shirts for roughly $1 each so I didn't pursue it. They said they could source the cotton for me but I want to make sure I'm getting the best price.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
maae10 said:
Where can I get a few hundred yards of white cotton wholesale. Most of the regular places sell prints and blanks but I think I can get a better price if I could find someone who sells a lot of blank cotton rolls.
CVT Knitting Mills down the road. :D

This is one local place we use for Branding/Custom Projects.
They make the fabric lots and dye it too. They also export.
You would need to get a whole dye lot. Not cheap but for sure the best price. :)

http://www.ctidirectory.com/Search/company.cfm?company=22029

there must also be a wholesale distributor of knits fabrics near you. You will pay a little more than buying from a knitting mill, but you can buy a few rolls only to start out.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Have you tried the phone book? I don't know if Melbourne is unusual in this regard, but there are heaps of textile manufacturers/importers/distributors here. A lot of them are listed in the Yellow Pages. If all you need is an idea of price ranges, that might be enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts