T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I guess I need more info to answer your question. I need to know types of designs and how you want them produced, I would also ask what kind of equipment you have or are planning to purchase. This info will help to answer your questions. ... JB

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Well a heat press is a good investment. I would suggest nothing smaller than a 15x15. I suggest buying aname brand (Hotronix,hix,mighty press,geo knight) These brands have solid customer support. I suggest buying a used name brand press if your budget doesn't allow for a new one. I have bought 2 used press' on ebay and have used them both heavly with great success. I would then pick a design and have it made intoo a plastisol transfer. This way you can press them as you need them and don't have to keep a large inventory of completed shirts around. I suggest you start by getting your designs and marketing together. If a press is a issue to get started you could most likely find someone to press them for you for a nominal fee. Good luck. ..... JB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.