T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone
As i am quite new to screen printing i was wondering what press i should get.
I don't have a lot of money atm to buy a new press I'm looking for something under $2000.
I have seen that there is some cheap ones on eBay but i have read that they are rubbish.

Im looking to upgrade to a 4 colour or a 6 colour press i currently have a 1 colour reunite press

Any advise would be appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Nitobear,

For under $2000 you should be able to afford a decent press. I use a Gilrow 4x1 carousel and its awesome. However if you went on leapfrog machinery you could buy something 2nd hand but quality. Whatever you do dont invest in china presses on ebay. Waste of money and assembly sucks. I recommend Gilrow or even check out 25 watts printing in NSW they are ryonet distributors and sell the very reliable silver press 4x1 and 4x2 I think maybe even a 6x2. Good luck :)

Sent from my SM-N910G using T-Shirt Forums

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hi Marty,
although not in the same league (£80) my little press from china fleabay, purchased as a just in case, earns me money all day without complaint. China does have a reputation for some rubbish sometimes but it isn't always the case. @ Timothy, $2000 will definitely cure your lack of press problems, I wouldn't know where to start spending that much on a flat iron, probably down the Pub.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts