T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im new here and i heard about a shirt with a picture of Che and a line below it that says "i have no idea who this is". I want to get it but i cant seem to find it anywhere, only lots of references to it. If someone could tell me where to get it i would be very greatful. Thanks

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
The only people that are legally alowed to sell any shirt with che's picture on it are the people who run che's estate, or who pay astronomical fees to use the picture...And I dought that ches estate would sell a shirt that said that. About 6 months ago, they went around with cecase and decist letters to everyone selling shirts with him on them.

·
Registered
249 Posts
BWS said:
It's good to know that his capitalist legacy lives on!
Actually he was a Marxist and a revolutionary.

Looks as though his family are the capitalists... or may just attempting to keep his legacy as pure as possible.

·
Registered
389 Posts
It's legal to use politicians without paying them anything or getting permission, so what's the difference with Che? Wasn't he a politician? He wasn't even American.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Bougie said:
It's legal to use politicians without paying them anything or getting permission, so what's the difference with Che? Wasn't he a politician? He wasn't even American.
While Che was at the center of many political movements, he was never an elected politician.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I don't know much about it (and have never personally seen any of the Che shirts) But I guess a lot of people were wearing shirts with him on it thinking he was some hero to teenage culture without having ANY IDEA who he was or what he did.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts