T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Love the forums, very much appreciate all the advice and information.
I was curious if the chat room is ever utilized. I think this would be a wonderful tool for the learning process. If the veterans could, possibly, host at specific day and time, I believe this would be well received by all. I realize the time and commitment involved, but, if it were possible, I think this would be very popular with the community.
Thanks for your time.
Darrell

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I saw in the forums where it was mentioned, but, I guess it just faded away. I thought it would be interesting to have a group meeting of some kind. Maybe, it will come up again. Thank you.
Darrell

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Darrell, thanks for the message. First off, let me apologize for the other message in your feedback thread. I had one of the permissions settings wrong. The way this forum is setup is that only the thread starter, you, and the forum administrator, me, will be able to see your feedback. This is fixed now.

We are working on having scheduled t-shirt chats. I hope to have the first one some time next month once we figure out a good time for everyone.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rodney,
Not a problem. Thanks.
I look forward to some type of "gathering" in the chat room. I may not be able to answer any questions (as I am very rookie), but, I can for sure learn!
Thanks for the contact.
Darrell

1 - 5 of 5 Posts