T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of slogans that I want to use that I just typed up in word, played with color and font,etc...When I went to upload them onto a few products they were too small. I've tried changing the file format but still can't seem to increase the font size. How do I go about increasing the size it comes out to be on the shirt?

·
Registered
282 Posts
you can change the font size in word to be however big or small you want. And I thought there was a way to have some rulers show around the document to get an idea of how big something is on the page.

I guess I don't really understand what you're importing to...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried to paste from MS Word to MS Paint, but the font still came out the same on the shirts. I'll try download.com.

·
Registered
282 Posts
So I'm assuming that you're printing onto transfer paper from MS Paint. Why wouldn't you just print in landscape from Word if you can get them the way that you want in Word.

Powerpoint may be another low budget option for you if you have the Office Suite.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Most computers come with free trial software for editing photos/graphics. You might want to check if your computer can with Adobe Photo Elements or Paint Shop Pro.

Either of these programs will allow you to create a 300dpi blank file that you can then use to type your text in whatever font you like.

Using microsoft word won't really work to well for creating t-shirt graphics

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. That really helped. I'm using Corel Draw, I still need to play around with it a bit more but at least it's working.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to everyone for responding. Now that I've increased the font, I want to move it down a bit on the shirt. What's the best way to do this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts