T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have designed my artwork in black with a white background. I have multiple layers of my graphics, but everything is in black. I have a t-shirt template that is blue, and now I want to temporarily turn all of my layers into white, so that I can see how they look on my blue t-shirt template. Is there a quick and easy way to do this, without refilling everything white?

Again, this is going to be white ink on a blue shirt. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
If all the black in the file is in the "fills", you could select all and then change the color in the color palette to white. If there is a mix of fills and strokes, select a piece of art then go to Select>Same>Fill color, then change your color in the color palette. Do the same for the stroked art.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try that out. The problem is that I'm not sure if all of it is vector art. I didn't know if there was mask or something you could give to it to make everything black automatically white. Plus it's some very detailed stuff, so I was trying to get around a select all>change fill color type of method. Thanks for the info though, it was late last night when I was working on this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts