T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Gang,
well I have decided that I want to print direct from CS5 instead of Corel x14 cause I got a new computer and stuff. It's been so long since I set the printer up on my old laptop that I'm sure anything they got in the book is "old news" If any of you are doing this currently could u give me a hand at printer part of it? I have CS5 up and running and it prints great to my little Epson desktop printer. What info do I need to give you in order to make it work? I got to go to work but should be back in 5 hours then I can look for answers. So appreciate this

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh HOney I know how to do that. What I mean is for a number of years I have been using my laptop and printing "directly" out of Corel. I don't even have the DAdvantage software turned on. Now with the new computer I want to print directly from CS5. I just don't have any updated information that tells me how to set the settings in the printers setup. Already tried what I think they should be and it fires up but won't print. I know settings are wrong somewhere.

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope Dazzabling, what I was referring to was I'd like to physically quit using corel and go to using CS5 but since I don't have my book anymore I don't know how to set up the printer to run from CS5 and from a new computer. I won't be using the laptop anymore and am going to my desk top. I've tried Sawgrass but I can't even raise an eyebrow from them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.