T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an order to print on some Champion duo dry jackets. Up to this point, I've only done t-shirts, and haven't done any wicking materials. I don't have a conveyor, so does anybody know if this sort of thing can be done with a flash dryer, or should I pass on the job?

· Registered
3,633 Posts
OK. If it can be done, it can be done with a flash dryer. Just like with a converyor, care must be taken.

With any material you're not familiar with, read the attached labels so you know exactly what you are dealing with. You can contact some manufacturers and they may be able to provide you with printing recommendations. If you are providing the garments you have to jump in somewhere even though I suggest not using an actual pay job as a learn as you go experience (especially if the customer is providing the garments). If they are polyester you need to know how to deal with proper ink and curing and if there is a lining, you have an additional issue as far as hold down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.