T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found several retail sellers of these personalized labels/stickers but does anybody know how they are making them or where they are getting the paper? I have several uses in mind for a microwaveable, dishwasher safe, washer/dryer safe product. :)

Any ideas?

You can see examples of the types of labels I'm referring to on some of the sites below.

Also - any good inkjet pigment ink bake & shrink type paper? I have a potential use for that too.

Kids labels | Baby labels | Clothing labels | Mabel's
Label Daddy - Label the things you love...
Welcome to Cherry Hill Designs - label with style
Friendly Stickers - Bag Tags, Clothing Stickers, Waterproof Labels, Iron On Labels and More!
Lovable Labels - Personalized Kids Labels | Sticker | Iron on | Shoe | Bag Tag | Great for Fundraising

And there are a TON of others but I can't figure out what they use...

Thank you for your help! I have the feeling this one may be a challenge!

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
lol Yeah, I just have the feeling I'm not going to get a very positive response if I'm asking them where or how they get their labels. :)

Not up for the challenge? I'm hoping somebody is. It's driving me CRAZY! lol I think I've googled and searched just about everything and all I keep finding are more companies offering the personalized labels, and still nothing about how they are producing them.

Apparently it's top secret with this seller:
19. Are your sticky labels vinyl?

Yes! Since November 2007 we perfected our top-secret method of printing full-color graphics on vinyl (When we first started OliversLabels.com, our labels were made of polyester). Our labels are completely waterproof and incredibly durable. In fact, we guarantee that our printing will never rub off.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello TwinkiesMommy!

I have been on a similar quest....:confused: I have a unique idea for labels...as well ... and having been in the printing industry...

the type of product used could possibly be...
the type of vinyl film used to wrap vehicles with.
(most likely...) It is tough, waterproof, stands up to all types of weather.... etc....

Success to you!!
dream up upon a star...
sometimes dreams are meant to be reality...

lol Yeah, I just have the feeling I'm not going to get a very positive response if I'm asking them where or how they get their labels. :)

Not up for the challenge? I'm hoping somebody is. It's driving me CRAZY! lol I think I've googled and searched just about everything and all I keep finding are more companies offering the personalized labels, and still nothing about how they are producing them.

Apparently it's top secret with this seller:
19. Are your sticky labels vinyl?

Yes! Since November 2007 we perfected our top-secret method of printing full-color graphics on vinyl (When we first started OliversLabels.com, our labels were made of polyester). Our labels are completely waterproof and incredibly durable. In fact, we guarantee that our printing will never rub off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.