T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a barudan elite which only accepts a CF card to insert designs.

1. Ive just bought a new CF card but it wont get recognised on the elite machine. How do I format the card so the machine can read it?

2. Is there any device I can attach to the elite so it can read a 3.5" floppy disk instead of the CF card?

Thanks for your help.

Rgds,
Rishi
powerstitch.com

·
Registered
41 Posts
Try reformatting the CF card. Most of them come asa 32 bit format now, and i think your machine will only reconize a 16 bit format. Just like the Brother DTG printer. I may be wrong on the 16/32. But I know you can reformat them to a lesser level.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes I did format it on my computer as FAT but it still doesnt get recognised on my machine....

·
Registered
347 Posts
Is your computer far from your machine? Can you just send the files over?

I don't know of anything that will allow you to hook the 3.5 to the barudan.

I don't think I've ever noticed what file system my CF cards are formatted as. Do you have any other device you can test the card on besides your computer and your barudan?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is your computer far from your machine? Can you just send the files over?

I don't know of anything that will allow you to hook the 3.5 to the barudan.

I don't think I've ever noticed what file system my CF cards are formatted as. Do you have any other device you can test the card on besides your computer and your barudan?
yes compuer is far from machine.

when saving into a CF card, you gotta create a folder with the extension .FDR and then inside it you save the file with extension .U01.... its so tedious having to do it twice all the time because I backup all my design on a 3.5" floppy disk.

rishi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts