T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tees for Trees, ( a registered trade name ) has developed a unique marketing technology allowing the consumer to participate directly in the ongoing effort at world re-forestation and sustainable, subsistance agriculture in Third World nations.

We manufacture and sell, organic cotton using environmentally safe inks and dyes.

For each t-shirt sold we plant a tree. :)

We are the first eco freindly brand to propose this environmental compensation system.

Don't hesitate to contact Rémy to know more about our new and hotest collection ever !

Have a green day.

Rémy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok. Why do you insit so much on the technology or process ?? Are you a buyer ?

Tees For Trees is a new Brand which makes a realtion between buying tee-shirts and planting trees period. Our customers buy a tee-shirt, there is a serial number on it and this number refers to a tree. I am not going to explain here how we do this unless you present yourself more with your intentions.

Who are you ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok. Some people need to read more books here and apparently they don't seem to be located in the Third World...

Yes, we do plant a tree for each tee-shirt sold. Our trees are planted regarding an environmental prospective + we make sure that they are going to be usefull for poor people in the Thrid World.

For instance, we plant fruit trees in Mali, so then people can harvest the fruits, sell them and build up a business.

Our tees produce a double impact. Environmental and economical.

Tees for Trees for life. You see ??

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I dont think the technology is very confusing other than using the word technology. You buy a tee they plant a tree seems pretty simple. I guess the serial number lets you know you have planted a fruit tree somewhere in the third world. Probably like the star registry.

I have no problem with the idea depending on the environmental aspect, things like irrigation, pesticides and or the best use of the land per species planted.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Ok. Why do you insit so much on the technology or process ?? Are you a buyer ?

Tees For Trees is a new Brand which makes a realtion between buying tee-shirts and planting trees period. Our customers buy a tee-shirt, there is a serial number on it and this number refers to a tree. I am not going to explain here how we do this unless you present yourself more with your intentions.

Who are you ?
That's what I wanted to know.

I'm a person who was just curious. You said unique Marketing Technology. Doesn't seem like a technology other than than what you might be doing in the back office or with your software and with which I have no interest. I was trying to understand what a marketing technology is. Seems more like a marketing strategy as opposed to a technology and I now understand.

Technologies can usually be patented. I have a sore spot for SW or process patents because they abuse the original intent of the patent process and limit technological innovation. You never mentioned patent, but the term you used just generated curiosity.

Best wishes with your very worthwhile cause. Nothing nefarious was intended.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts