T-Shirt Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Hi guys,

Will this product be shown at Fespa 2011 in Hamburg by your German branch?
I'm very very excited about it, I accidentally ran across it a couple minutes ago and I'm amazed.

Thanks, Paul
I will be in Hamburg and would be happy to show it to you. I will bring samples.

·
Registered
445 Posts
i'm in europe (netherlands) i would like to use this also. is there a way to get this product somehow? maybe to send it from stahls US.
you think there is a way to get a sample of a black piece and a white (for white print)?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Is there a reason why the super film is not available in 15" I would really love to use this H2o technique but the thought of having to cut it down and basically waste the extra inches is very displeasing. There are an awful lot of us out there with 15 inch plotters set up for our garment printing. Why is this not an option?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I am getting ready to order some more Superfilm and want to confirm what color I need to achieve white when using the CCH20 method? In this post it says Pink film but my note I have when I talked to Josh says Orange. Can someone please confirm which color to order.

TIA

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi Josh!
If I don't make it to the expo, will it be possible to order CCH2O directly from you in the US or do you have an approx. date when stahls.de will have them in stock?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for your reply lizziemaxine! I think i asked the question in a confusing way. The fume released when PU degrades doesnt have odor,so you cant smell it if it is there but a off gassing test would show if it is safe. Since the material looks distressed, after heat application there is a big probability that off gassing is happening.

I wonder if i can have a report if it is available. That would show that there are no health concern with it. Maybe Josh, can you help?
I am also very interested in this report. I have been playing around with CCH20 for a couple months now, and just love the results. This morning I was doing our first customer job with this method and standing near the press, I noticed my eyes stinging a bit, but thought nothing of it. Later after removing the backing and leaning in for a close look at some details, I was hit with some sort of fumes that stung my eyes immensely and burned the back of my throat... have never experienced this with any other heat transfer material... has anyone else noticed anything like this?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was on Stahls' Canada website and ordered a few sample yards of CAD-CUT H2O but could not find white, can we get white for black and dark colored shirts?

·
Registered
615 Posts
I was on Stahls' Canada website and ordered a few sample yards of CAD-CUT H2O but could not find white, can we get white for black and dark colored shirts?
Back on page 3 of this thread Nick said you can't use white Super Film for this process but instead must use the pink for the CCH20 process. I believe somewhere in the thread someone also mentioned that the orange will work a white also.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Hey Josh,

I'm looking at the Roland Versa studio 20" BN-20 is this compatible with the H2O products.
Thanks,

BTW-Love the videos

Wayne
Yes, this machine is also a cutter so you can use it with the H2O process. I've also had luck printing the back of Superfilm with solvent ink then cutting and creating patterns using the CCH2O application. I hope to do a video of this soon.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Josh

Can you expand on this while I am waiting for the video? what did you print?:confused:

Thanks much!
Here's a photo, I printed a pattern using black solvent ink onto the back of Superfilm Neon Pink and pressed it using the CCH2O technique. I've also completed some other stuff in multicolors on the back of Pink Superfilm which yields White, the finish is a sort of muted print on the garment when applied to a light color of course. Super soft.

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
Here's a photo, I printed a pattern using black solvent ink onto the back of Superfilm Neon Pink and pressed it using the CCH2O technique. I've also completed some other stuff in multicolors on the back of Pink Superfilm which yields White, the finish is a sort of muted print on the garment when applied to a light color of course. Super soft.
very creative

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hey Josh, do you by chance have a video tutorial with that? or do you plan on making one? Personally i learn better that way.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts