T-Shirt Forums banner
161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Of course :D
Basically with Super Film CCH20 there are about 4 or 5 colors that we don't get consistent results with so they aren't "approved". With these colors, it is possible that areas of the vinyl may come off completely so you will have pieces of vinyl left in some areas rather than just the full soft print that looks like screen printing.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Hi John, I got the free sample of pink, liked it so much that I ordered the white. It is all white, and works just fine. If you didn't see the results page, it won't be a bright white on the garment. Due to the translucency (did I just make that word up?) of the application, the shirt color will show through a bit.
I knew that it wouldn't be opaque in the application as screen printing but the white we used was pretty light and I used the strongest settings so thought maybe from some of the descriptions the pinkwhite maybe comes out stronger. I don't have a sample of the pinkwhite to try a side by side comparison.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tried the extreme wash with the CCH20 and it works great. I love the feel, but (even after peeling hot HOT! HOT!) it seems like the material is just barely sitting on top of the garment. I put a sheet of craft paper on top of the design, then laid my teflon sheet over that and pressed it again for a few seconds (with increased pressure) and it seemed to help. Anyone else try this or have this issue with the extreme wash method?
Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've noticed a 30-50% fade after first wash using white on a black shirt. The 5 yds of pink that I got didn't have any white glue it was transparent. Does anyone else experiencing fading after washing?

161 - 169 of 169 Posts