T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't know if the OP had a typo or maybe these are two different machines but I'm looking for opinions on the CE LITE-50 as well. I'm looking for something to cut for t-shirts, window decals, and similar small items.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Guys,

I just bought the unit last June & i got $100 rebate.
Its a good deal though.

Btw, i want to know the blade adjustment, force & speed settings as i want to use Stahls Fashion films ( i think they have .85 thickness)

Anybody?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Wifey wants a new cutter and not interested in those hobby ones.
Hows the CE Lite working out for you guys that got one ?
Esp the contour and simple print and cut ?
Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wifey wants a new cutter and not interested in those hobby ones.
Hows the CE Lite working out for you guys that got one ?
Esp the contour and simple print and cut ?
Thanks
it's pretty much just a faster 20" cameo … i like the ease of use including the print & cut feature plus it's about 7 times faster than my old cameo 3…

it's a been a great choice for me since i only do HTV & i won't be doing any super large or long vinyl signs

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Thanks. I have a 28" if I need to do larger but frankly mostly due small stuff so figure smaller won't hurt and yea she does small graphics for cups. I want to use it to contour cut JPSS and other transfer papers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks. I have a 28" if I need to do larger but frankly mostly due small stuff so figure smaller won't hurt and yea she does small graphics for cups. I want to use it to contour cut JPSS and other transfer papers.
the 12" Cameo 4 could work for you… and save about $500…you will still be able to print & cut 11x17 JPSS… from what i can tell Cameo 4 is not as fast as the CE LITE (probably about half as fast) but it has a way higher downforce then the CE LITE & can handle thicker materials

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.