T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the worst. Look at this thing. I took out the rubber and made a new handle, but the rubber is still somewhat wavy.

What's funny is these are 5 star rated on his site.......lol...I added a 1 rating and review...wonder if it will show up. You have to wonder about a place that lets crap like this go out the door.....

[media]https://investorshub.advfn.com/uimage/uploads/2017/8/29/ybxudSq1.jpg[/media]

[media]https://investorshub.advfn.com/uimage/uploads/2017/8/29/k[ogsSq2.jpg[/media]

· Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd like to say that Catspit has gone above and beyond on fixing this issue......He had no idea this is what got sent out, and has sent a new squeegie and some other goodies to make up for it.

It's unusual to find a business that has old school values and makes things right when needed.

z

· Registered
164 Posts
OK, so this is very odd. You posted a thread to bash a company about bad equipment.

Less than 6 hours later, the owner of the company has went above and beyond in fixing the situation and you already have the replacement item in hand?? Or are you saying he's sending out a replacement but you haven't gotten it yet?

In either case, did you first contact Catspit Productions and let them know you were unhappy with what you received? Or did you decide to publicly bash a small business before the owner even had a chance to make it right?

He obviously does not stock most of the items he sells and has someone drop ship items for him. But even if you didn't know that it's pretty crappy that you choose to first try to hurt his business and reputation before waiting on him to fix the problem first.

· Banned
9 Posts
OK, so this is very odd. You posted a thread to bash a company about bad equipment.

Less than 6 hours later, the owner of the company has went above and beyond in fixing the situation and you already have the replacement item in hand?? Or are you saying he's sending out a replacement but you haven't gotten it yet?

In either case, did you first contact Catspit Productions and let them know you were unhappy with what you received? Or did you decide to publicly bash a small business before the owner even had a chance to make it right?

He obviously does not stock most of the items he sells and has someone drop ship items for him. But even if you didn't know that it's pretty crappy that you choose to first try to hurt his business and reputation before waiting on him to fix the problem first.
I posted a 1 star review on his site.

He contacted me about that and he said he was going to make it right.

I have not received anything from him yet.

Reporting some **** product that I received is hardly bashing. It's to prevent others from getting **** products also.

My second post was to reflect the situation as it is now.

I hope I have explained it sufficiently for your requirements, and have mollified your outburst somewhat. Have a Great Day and a Happy Life.

z

· Registered
3,095 Posts
From what I've seen of him on YouTube he appears to be a respectable businessman and spends a lot of time making helpful videos for screen printers. I have no doubt that if you had contacted him about this he would have sent the replacement immediately.

I agree with Rastoma. Before you bad mouth a business on the internet, first get their side of the story and then give them a chance to make it right for you.

Based upon his immediate remedy of the problem, it sounds like he doesn't deserve the one star rating. Maybe you can retract or edit that?

· Registered
2,441 Posts
Looks like the wrong thickness of blade has been inserted into the handle. Shouldn't have happened, but it is not the end of the world. Why didn't you make a complaint and ask for a replacement straight away?
I don't understand why anybody would leave a bad review as the first and only course of action, and not make a complaint. And then to post a complaint on the forum two weeks after you have taken the pictures of the faulty product.....

At least give the guy the chance to sort out his mistakes, before you get your pound of flesh.

· Registered
3,095 Posts
As mentioned above, he is most likely a dealer for a company who drop shipped the squeegee directly to you and never saw it himself.

I own a business as do many of the other members here and if I said I'd never made a mistake on a job I'd be lying. I've also purchased my share of defective products. The civil thing to do when you aren't satisfied with a purchase is to contact the business you purchased it from and ask them to either replace it, refund your money, or (if it's still usable) discount the price. If you have a valid complaint, 99% of businesses will do what they need to do to make it right.

Calling out a business online without talking to them first is not cool and I'm a little surprised that after the way this worked out for you that you don't feel a little guilty about doing that.

(And did you really have it for two weeks or is the date set wrong on your camera? If you took the photos on 8/13 you weren't really under a time constraint...)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.