T-Shirt Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I found Broder to be the cheapest.

My point is that even though you are getting case pricing form one company, you may be able to buy at regular price from someone else for less... as in the case above.

·
Registered
115 Posts
i get most all of my shirts from TSC Apparel. Case pricing on all internet orders. Plus - now they have a couple of remote locations where you can pick up orders the next morning and pay no shipping. My husband picks them up for me. Saves a lot on shipping. Also, they stock a few styles of American Apparel. Other styles have to be shipped from the mill.;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Mr Dave:

How easy is it to remove the label on the Delta? Have you compared the 11500 to the AAA 1701N?

-Luke / TRBA

i just got 4 samples in of delta apparel, here is what i think.

11500 style fitted T combed ringspun 100% cotton- feels nice, fits nice $2.85pc

69000 style T ringspun 100% cotton 3% spandex trim-
feels nice, fits nice $2.27pc

the other two were HORRIBLE scratchy weird fitting 6.1 magnum weight t's

if you dont buy over $250 from them its a $15 surcharge.and shipping is around $40 if you spend the $250.

now are these prices high compared to AA or ALSTYLE trendy blanks?

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Another way to get case pricing on individual items and some times 4th column pricing with different vendors is to join a buying group. I'm a member of EAGL. I believe the Embroidery Forum and ETA (Embroidery Trade Association) also have arrangements with certain vendors. There are probably other groups that I haven't heard of.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
When I set up my accounts with all my vendors that supply me is I simply told them I wanted case pricing. Period. You don't give me case pricing I do not use you. I never failed to have any of the suppliers give me case pricing.. I use SanMar, Boddek and Rhodes, Staton. There are many times I order one of a product and they give me case pricing. Remember without you they have no customers.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just wondering, does these wholesalers(most of them in the US eh?) ship overseas or do they only deal with local orders?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey Guys,

I am new to the T-shirt game and I'm really enjoying this thread. I have only recently filed with my state for my sales tax ID and I have learned I made the mistake of choosing retail instead of wholesale. That being said I still have not received my state tax ID either way. Many of the sites listed in this thread require that for registration.

I guess my question is, where can I get case pricing without my sales tax ID? I am interested in Broder and Rhodes because everyone seems to say they have the best pricing. Do I need a state tax ID to register with them? Do I need to be a wholesaler?

I'm just looking for case pricing without a sales tax ID.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
great thread! who has gildan's for $1.72? I NEED 'EM...right away! i'll keep watching this thread.

u guys are SO GREAT! thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anyone know of a good buying group out there for blank T-shirts?? We currently buy from the standard suppliers ( Americana, Bodek, TSC ) but looking for higher volume options.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Our total blank purchases are over 150K total. Just looking for options out there with buying groups. Dollar amounts and how the process works.

·
Registered
75 Posts
When I set up my accounts with all my vendors that supply me is I simply told them I wanted case pricing. Period. You don't give me case pricing I do not use you. I never failed to have any of the suppliers give me case pricing.. I use SanMar, Boddek and Rhodes, Staton. There are many times I order one of a product and they give me case pricing. Remember without you they have no customers.
Amen Brother and free freight over 150.00. I think they want newer businesses to tow the line for a while. I use 4 suppliers for the most part and won't use a new supplier unless I get case pr. The customer service I get from my regular suppliers is top notch and should be a big consideration when choosing a supplier.

·
Registered
37 Posts
New to T-shirts, have been skimming this thread. I was told by a couple of T-shirt printing companies in my area that I would pay $4-5 dollars a shirt for the shirt and the design on it if I bought 1000 shirts. On the introductions forum I received the suggestion to do 100 shirts to test market the idea I have for the shirt design. I think this might be a beter scenario for me but then the shirts will cost $6-7 dollars a shirt. If I'm reading the thread responses right I can get discounts with some companies if I ask about 'case pricing'. I know there's a trade-off between price and quality. One of the printing companies said they could buy shirts from Mexico at 70 cents a shirt then sell them to me at $1.70 a shirt but the shirts would be really flimsy the ink would wash off and the shirt would be be asymmetrical looking. I notice everybody here wanting the shirt for $1.72 from Gildan, is it a quality shirt? Does anyone have any advice on companies (Gildan, SanMar, etc.) that produce quality shirts at an inexpensive price?

41 - 59 of 59 Posts