T-Shirt Forums banner

Cartridges!!

1042 Views 7 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  iainlondon
I currently own an Epson 1400 which I use for T-shirts Etc,Im considering buying a second Epson 1400 for use with Dye Sublimation.My question is this do the Inks come in the same type of cartridges as the Inkjet Cartridges.IAIN.:)
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
I currently own an Epson 1400 which I use for T-shirts Etc,Im considering buying a second Epson 1400 for use with Dye Sublimation.My question is this do the Inks come in the same type of cartridges as the Inkjet Cartridges.IAIN.:)
Iain,

Not to my knowledge, most people who use a 1400 for dye-sub buy a CIS system for the printer.

Hope this helps.
Thanks!!any recomendations on where to buy and are they easy enough to set up.
Go to Cobra Ink. You can purchase the printer set-up and ready to go with a CIS system. Great threads on here about them.
Go to Cobra Ink. You can purchase the printer set-up and ready to go with a CIS system. Great threads on here about them.
Thanks for the quick response Ive browsed at their website and it seems to be what I'm looking for "BUT" are The refills readily available and Easy to purchase I don't want to be Mail order shopping Ad finite,thanks IAIN.:)
Everything is at Cobra. Look at thier page for refill inks. Very inexpensive and quick shipping. Many people on here use Cobra with great results and no hassles. I think their price for a WF1100 with CIS is a great buy considering you don't have to install anything. Plug and Play. :)
Everything is at Cobra. Look at thier page for refill inks. Very inexpensive and quick shipping. Many people on here use Cobra with great results and no hassles. I think their price for a WF1100 with CIS is a great buy considering you don't have to install anything. Plug and Play. :)
Thanks again,Im on two weeks Holiday(If you can call It that)fron Sunday so will look properly then.:)
Ive had a quick look and Is Dye Ink,Sublimation Ink.I am now going to fire them off a quick E-mail addressing one or Two things.:)IAIN
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.