T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am in dying need of some help. I just bought some coastals 3G jet opaque transfer paper and I need to get my images that I weeded to come off the transfer paper without picking them up with my fingers. I am trying to find a carrier/masking/application tape that could possibly pick the floating images off the transfer paper so I do not have to pick them up and organize them onto the shirt. I already tried the uni mask and it does not work. It also has to be heat transferable. Please someone help me with this asap. Thank you!!

Jeff

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Jeff, I've got some 3G Jet Opaque on order and am going to run into the same issue. Did you find a good solution? If not I'll be trying a few different things when the paper gets here and I'll let you know what works for me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jeff, I've got some 3G Jet Opaque on order and am going to run into the same issue. Did you find a good solution? If not I'll be trying a few different things when the paper gets here and I'll let you know what works for me.
Hi Codeshirts,

I would like to say I havent found one amazing one that will lift the floating images off the transfer paper real easily. The one I am using is this application tape called "heat and seal transfer tape" from a local store of mind. It is actually really cheap compared to all the other vendors that I have seen. It also works the best. The others application tape that I have used on 3g Jet Opaque transfer are: Uni Mask from Coastals and Stretchprint aka "TTD Evolution Mask". These two are very similar and have medium tack. The one I use is quite cheap and in anyones money range and has higher tack. It doesnt state how high the tack is, but yea. Please get back to me on which ones you are using. I would like to know your results for each one. Good luck! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys used a scrap piece of easy weed backing tonight works ok with a cold peel, tranfer paper was a little aggressive, but had no lifting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts