1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see all these great pictures of Tshirts in the gallery

for example:

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/tshirtgallery/showimage.php?i=426&c=18

is their a method to doing this as a photoshop type of thing, or is this really a tshirt on a manequin body done professionally

by the way...this is my first post...although I do not mind intitiations...if this a repost or in the wrong area...please be easy on me :)

Thanks,
Paul

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Paul, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

As Nick said, that image was done online via CafePress. They have blank t-shirt images for their storeowners to use, and when the storeowner uploads a graphic, their online software automatically superimposes the design onto the garment graphic.

You can do the same thing with photoshop/paintshop/etc if you have the skills

·
Registered
123 Posts
What I do is capture an image of the internet or scan from magazine. Open it in Photoshop & edit out the model, then just having the t-shirt left. Then you can change the color of shirt using a couple different methods in PS. Once I adjust the shirt color to what I need I superimpose my graphics onto the shirt!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Rodney said:
Hi Paul, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

As Nick said, that image was done online via CafePress. They have blank t-shirt images for their storeowners to use, and when the storeowner uploads a graphic, their online software automatically superimposes the design onto the garment graphic.

You can do the same thing with photoshop/paintshop/etc if you have the skills
:D that funny.

my girlfriend wont let me hire a model either....hhmmm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts