T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen such an animal? The client would like a quality baseball cap without the sewn eyelets. Looked at Yupoong, Enza and Toppers. All seem to have the eyelets.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let your customer know they are there for a reason. Without them, cap would be hot, sweaty and uncomfortable.

I told the lady at One Stop that I knew they were there for ventilation and would let the client know but I did want to check my options in case there were some availabe. I wanted to leave the ultimate choice up to the client even though I advise them of the difference.

·
Administrator
14,017 Posts
Never actually seen a cap without them. Had to go and look at my stock. :) You get so use to them being there you forget them.

There is a style with metal eyelets, two on each side of the cap.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have a Cobra cap in stock that doesn't have eyelets. It's an unstructured cap, appears to be made from poly, very lightweight. It has some mesh vents built into the seams. I don't seem to find a style number on it....sorry.

There are also mesh-backed hats without eyelets. Many 5-panel hats have eyelets in the back - don't show from the front.

Finally, Lakes Headwear is a US manufacturer. I have some of his samples which have no eyelets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts