T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

the piece of felt like material to the right of the printhead when its parked in the capping station has worn out in the middle, seems to be almost like a fine grade of sandpaper, anyone know exactly what thats made from ? i want to replace it without either ripping one off one of my backup printers or buying a new capping station for that piece of sandpaper like material, so anyone know exactly what that material is and where i could buy some to make a new one ?

· Registered
68 Posts
If you're talking about the piece next to the wiper blade, talk to your dealer or Harry at EZ, they are a cheap replacement item. I know of nothing like that in the capping station.

I'm also assume you're talking about a machine based off the epson 2200.

Mark

· Registered
5,861 Posts
Hello,

the piece of felt like material to the right of the printhead when its parked in the capping station has worn out in the middle, seems to be almost like a fine grade of sandpaper, anyone know exactly what thats made from ? i want to replace it without either ripping one off one of my backup printers or buying a new capping station for that piece of sandpaper like material, so anyone know exactly what that material is and where i could buy some to make a new one ?

What brand and model printer are you using?

Harry
Equipment Zone

· Registered
2,135 Posts
Hello,

Hey Steve....it would help to know which brand/model of DTG printer you have? parts for some capping stations are not available separately and require the entire capping station be replaced.

Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.