T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are off brand cap press good? This will be my first one. I was looking at the geo knight and the stahls however I need an inexpensive one. I tried ebay and saw some inexpensive ones but the brand name was an off brand. Does anyone know of a site or company that's selling cap press at a discount right know? I'm in NC wish there was a sgia show near me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just purchased a Hotronix and love it! Take a look at coastal business supplies that was advertising a new brand for $475 I think. Don't be afraid to haggle with the distributor as well. I talked to 3 differnent places and was able to get Hotronix for list but got free shipping and a free extra platen along with 3% off any purchase from them for the rest of the year!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info. I just ordered a stahls hat press. I will do the sample hats and see how it works out. I need to find a niche to sell an image on a hat. Any ideas?

·
Registered
27 Posts
i didnt want to start a new thread so ill ask in here..

do patches pressed on caps look cheesy? im just tryin to picture if ive even seen it done, an i dont know..

and, im sure it is but ill ask anyways..
are Professional and College sports logoed patches on a cap an resold, illegal?
if so does anyone know what one would have to do to sell such?

sorry and thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.