T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this canvas art print I did with a FreeJet 330TX. The print is also coated with a texture clear to give it an oil painting look and feel. These are great because the mark up is huge.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just posted a canvas print video on youtube, it may be considered a sales video so i dont want to break any rules. If you would like to see it just search OmniPrint and click on our channel for all our videos, lots of new stuff being created daily.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you, like anything if you take the time to look at your market and offer this it can really be a money maker. Sure your not going to print as many as t-shirts but who knows. The main thing is the profit margins are so big. I think when you get a shirt job and its an image that makes sense to print on a canvas also, it should be offered. When its something that has a meaning to a customer, a car, a dog, a person or just good art.Thanks again for your comment!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.