T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
it sounds like your graphic is a jpg ...or a graphic that is a bitmap image hence you cannot ungroup...if it is a jpg or bitmap you will need to vectorize it...Or send me the image and let me see...but I suspect is a single image since all the group, ungroup etc is greyed out

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you've got the wrong pick tool. Its the big one ....usually the first one. Reclick it.
hey robin, got rid of nodes:) and pic is ungrouped but i cant move text or parts of pic it moves small pieces and leaves background white which should be yellow.:eek:
how do i fix this ? i appreciate all help i am getting
regards earl

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
when you vectorize a bitmap...it will take all the bit pieces of the original give them separate nodes....not exactly the way it works...but easier to show...anyway...hold the shift key down and select the parts you want and group those...and continue until you get the entire pic done...confused??? well so am I after reading what I wrote...you do need to group those areas together..and holding down the shift key will let you do this...then when you release the shift key...you should see that you can use the 'group' command.. if all else fails...send me the image

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have Corel X3 and like many of it's features. However the trace function is not one of them. I find the free download of Inkscape easier to use and it results in a cleaner vector.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts