T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everything is fine when I print on plain papper. But when I try to use "Laser Transparent", this is "ruins" magnetic field of Earth... Printed papper have ghost prints on it and printer toner dust on the bottom of the printed page. After printing on "Laser Trasparent" papper I need to use Clean procedure. When my printer do clean procedure ant print cleaning sheet of papper, dirt from the toner clogs both sides of the sheet. Then I need print again couple times on plain papper to get clean prints again. Evertyhing fine again on plain paper, till I try use "Laser Tansparent"...

·
Registered
631 Posts
It must be the HP technology because I never have that problem with the color and mono Oki printers. I also hear the HP color has jamming problems with transfer papers especially if they are fed through a second time.
AL

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Paper settings is the problem.
Set it to the heaviest paper setting possible and try again.
You will notice that the printer prints slower... That's so the fuser can transfer enough heat to the paper and fuse the toner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It must be the HP technology because I never have that problem with the color and mono Oki printers. I also hear the HP color has jamming problems with transfer papers especially if they are fed through a second time.
AL
I have two HP's that have very little problem jamming with transparencies, even with second feeds. If they're going to jam, they do it on the first round lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.