T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi & good day to all. The last few days I've been researching forums in fact the Internet in the hope of finding a solution to my challenges. I have created the attached eps file in Inkscape, my process was as follows: type text> kern the figures into position> path> exclusion> Path > Object to path. I then saved it as an eps then imported into CorelDraw to try some text distressing. I can import it into CorelDraw but cannot convert it to curves etc. I am now wondering whether I omitted any of the options in the "Encapsulated Postscript" window, are there steps that I may have missed out or whether particular attention should be given when saving an eps for an other program.. Please how do you guys do it or can you direct me to where I can read on it or follow a video tutorial.:confused:

Attachments

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much guys. The comprehension of how things generally works really makes the application of such a lot easier, hence more efficient & effective use of time. However can you provide any instances when one can design in say InkScape & bring files into Corel to do stuff other than colour separations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.