T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any canadians have distributors that they buy from in the states, who willt ake Canadian credit cards? Im having a really tough time finding someone who will accept a canuck credit card, but still ship to the states. Thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
ffokazak said:
Do any canadians have distributors that they buy from in the states, who willt ake Canadian credit cards? Im having a really tough time finding someone who will accept a canuck credit card, but still ship to the states. Thanks
It's not because the card is Canadian, it's because your shipping address and address on the credit card probably differ. Merchants are hesitant because thats usually a big indication of fraud.

I order from the States all the time with a 'canuck' card but I have it sent to Canada.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm. I understand that. But in this case, it was simply a case of not wanting to deal with canadians. I called and explained everything, to no avail. Which company do you use? Are you happy with them? AS long as the shipping isnt too too much, to canada, i guess thats an option. thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I too am having trouble finding a company that takes Canadian credit cards and will ship outside the States. Sarafina, what company are you using? I've looked at soooo many sites, I'm bleary-eyed and a tad frustrated.
Nancy D.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nancy and ffokazak,
What exact products are you looking for? I use Canadian tshirt wholesalers and they ship in Canada with no problem. You can use Canadian credit cards to buy from American companies provided that your shipping to Canada. You're not going to find an online retailer that easily accepts orders where the credit card info and shipping info differ.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sarafina,
I'm looking for 100% cotton T's, with cotton stitching as well, to use in dyeing. Anvil was a recommended brand.
Nancy

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nancy D. said:
Sarafina,
I'm looking for 100% cotton T's, with cotton stitching as well, to use in dyeing. Anvil was a recommended brand.
Nancy
Mackle Fashions, Jericho Sports and Sanmar are all located in Canada. You can google them as I dont have the urls by heart.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts