T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Im fed up with Proworld, I ordered transfers, Shipping was very expensive with an added $5 because im in Canada. Almost $35 just for shipping I expect to get something pretty fast. Its closing in on 3 weeks and still no transfers. Just a warning for Canadian Customers its a rip off and dont buy from them!

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Mike. Just to set the record straight, you placed an order on Sept. 28. It was shipped on Sept. 29 (it will be two weeks tomorrow) by the method you chose, Parcel Post. Parcel Post is the slowest method. You were not charged an additional $5.00, or anything additional other than the postage for shipping. I have pasted the USPS tracking information below to show the progress of the shipment. I am not sure why you feel this is a rip off. Maybe an apology is in order??

Priority Mail International Parcels

Customs clearance processing complete

October 11, 2011, 11:02 am

CANADA

International Parcels

Customs Clearance

October 03, 2011, 9:51 am

CANADA

Processed Through Sort Facility

October 03, 2011, 9:51 am

CANADA

Processed Through Sort Facility

September 30, 2011, 3:44 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Arrived at Sort Facility

September 30, 2011, 3:17 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Depart Sort Facility

September 30, 2011, 4:54 am

PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

Electronic Shipping Info Received

September 29, 2011

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mike it is not usually the person shipping it out it is usually Customs they can hold your package as long as they like if it is sent by regular mail. Heck it takes a week to get a envelop package from Vancover to Ontario. That is why they call it snail mail.

Susan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.