T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone can suggest any place for cheap/reasonably priced Souvenir T Shirts, specifically either Canada or Niagara Falls. I'm looking for new suppliers in all aspects of the business but I'm located in Niagara Falls and I'm having a hard time finding new suppliers for some reason. I'd also like to find new suppliers for swimwear and Jerseys too at reasonable prices. Thanks in advance for any help at all and sorry if I've made any type of blunder here. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
I work at a place outside of St Catharines that does embroidery & screening. If you want to check us out, it's called Customized Expressions. 905-646-0774

If you ask for Paulanne, she can give you any info you need on pricing, etc. I'm the resident stitch-nut, so I don't know too much about the biz end of things, but she'll be able to help you out.

Cheers,
Laurie

·
Registered
19 Posts
What location in Niagra are you?

The wholeseller who deals with one of the main sellers down there has contracted one particular area, but depending where you are, and your buying power something canbe worked out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts