T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Wilcom e2 has decided today not to work anymore. Apparently the only fix is to buy new software. Kind of unhappy with Wilcom. With last update I was told not to get windows 10 - which was free at the time. Now I would have to buy windows 10 and also expensive new software. I don't understand why they cannot support older software instead of buying new every few years. I've had Wilcom for many years and basically have been satisfied with it. Now I have hundreds of files saved in .emb format and don't know what to do. I do not want to upgrade again, since I will probably have to upgrade computer and buy software in a few years again. Of course I do have all files saved as dst, but I can't edit those files as you can with .emb. Can I use .emb anywhere else than Wilcom? Any suggestions?

· Registered
54 Posts
I would recommend to download hatch by wilcom
They have a trial for 30 days.
https://www.wilcom.com/en-us/hatch.aspx
This software is $1100 dollars and better than wilcom 2. I'm sorry this is all i can help you with, unfortunately we both know wilcom not going to help you(not trying to be mean).
If you are planning to buy this software, wait till November or December or any major holiday (check), because you can get it for $900(300 dollar savings).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.