T-Shirt Forums banner

Can you print a perfect solid color image?

[Kornit 932NDS] 
3K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  theera.bps 
#1 ·
Dear All

As title, can you print pure color image on garment? No lines show on the print just like screenprint.
I do my best, but I still can't get a perfect one.
Do anyone overcome this restrict of Kornit machine?

#2 ·
What color are you trying to print (ie, Yellow on a black shirt, or red on a black shirt, ect.)

We have troubles printing mostly on red and royal blue tshirts. Or large amounts of flat red shades on most color shirts. Even though my boss hates it, sometimes I will have to send a shirt through twice. On the second time I will lower the spray to 2 and just print color. This is hardly cost-effective, but sometimes it just has to be done.

#3 ·
print gray on black T, there's a little light purple lines.(yellow not good enough)
print red on black T, there's a little light yellow lines.(magenta not good enough)
print black on white T, there's a little white lines.(I use C70M70B100 to print this image, sometimes I need to use interlace.)

I know I must change headtolerance and movementfactor in MachineMotionParameter.txt t get a better result. But this problem really annoy me a lot!
If you have this problem, you can ask Kornit to give you this tech doc:TN:60-YFAC-0030, the subject is: Troubleshooting - Lines in Print. But I can't figure out this tech doc fully.

#10 ·
Dear Earlin

i1 is a equipment for read reflectance value for making calibration and profile. This is one of component on color management system that i told you on my the last post.

For QuickP Production did not supported with ICC profile yet but it having Look up table and linearlization processed that using with i1. After you making the good of the both process then you can going to QuickP Designer to send the test chart for making the printer profile to put it on Photoshop or Illusstator and Corel Draw on color setting menu.

This is the short process that i can told you. You need to find a professional service for color management system in your locate to consult and service for you.

Theera.bps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.