T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all our friends from the forum who have been affected by the horrific Brisbane floods I hope that you all are safe and are getting help.
To Rodney: Is it possible to set up a "donate" button on Pay Pal for the T-shirt community to band together to donate much needed funds? Many have lost not only their homes but some their livelihood as well. I cannot imagine the devestation that they are feeling at the moment. It will be a long and hard road for many for a very long time.

My best wishes and prayers to all who have been affected. God Bless.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I'm from Melbourne. I have family in QLD but luckily they are safe :) Thanks Ferdz. Awaiting more interest here otherwise it may be easier to donate individually. I just thought that being such a generous community here that forum members may like to help. Every business should tithe don't you think?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If Rodney will allow me to post the official Direct deposit both for Australians and International donations I will. I will ring the hotline in regards to T-shirts. I think thy are fine for clothing ATM, it's cash they need. When donations are made, members can pm me on the amount so that I can update the total here. Thanks :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts