T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
531 Posts
Hi all,
our computer from where we operate doesn't boot any more. Is it possible to install Spectra software on a different computer? We received a dongle from Spectra in 2015 which we have, but don't know if we need anything else.
Thank you in advance for your input.

Spectra RIP Software with a USB dongle you can install anywhere and in any PC you want.

· Registered
Gildan
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your response. We can use the dongle on a new computer, but where can we download the installation files? In 2015 Spectra gave us a link to google drive (which no longer works) to install. Also, if I understand correctly, there must be an additional extension to make colors work correctly with Spectra 3000.
Thanks again for your time.

· Registered
531 Posts
Thank you for your response. We can use the dongle on a new computer, but where can we download the installation files? In 2015 Spectra gave us a link to google drive (which no longer works) to install. Also, if I understand correctly, there must be an additional extension to make colors work correctly with Spectra 3000.
Thanks again for your time.
Picture of your dongle. (SEE YOUR MAILBOX).

· Registered
7 Posts
I just bought a Spectra printer and they gave me a dongle with two files on it but where am I supposed to download the rip software? I can't find anything and I'm afraid I may have just gotten screwed out of a couple thousand dollars.

· Registered
531 Posts
Well, you're right. They called it a dongle so I continued calling it that and now I look dumb. Either way,.. still need the install file or I'm gonna have a $2500 boat anchor.
I got this msg:
newbi2020 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

But I don't receive any mail from you !!!

Try again: [email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.