T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I originally posted this in the referrals forum...and they referred me here:

Basically I want to make just one t-shirt that looks like this:

I have the image in a variety or formats, .png, .psd, etc. and it's high resolution so i don't think enlarging it should be a problem.

I tried the make your own t-shirt websites (custom ink, zazzle, etc.) but they wanted an arm and a leg for screen printing and required a large minimum order; and they also confined the image to a small section on the front -- I want to have it cover most of the front of the shirt like in the pic.

I also want the lettering in gold foil if possible, or soemthign shiny like that.

And also maybe get it made on a more fitted style t-shirt (i.e. American Apparel style tee, or Edun, etc. etc.)

So can one of you guys help me? I really want to make this shirt a reality so I can wear it around town and turn some heads, hehe.

I am in Canada, near Vancouver, BC but have no problem working with someone in the states, etc.
I can pay with paypal if you prefer.

Thanks,
JC.

· Registered
1,606 Posts
For one t-shirt doing the screen printing method, is not going to work. I don't think any screen printer would want to do it and if they do expect to pay a least a $25 dollar screen charge plus an extra $10 - $15 dollars for the printing. I would say your better off doing it the heat press vinyl method or ordering some plastisol heat transfers from ACE or Transfer Express.

· Registered
77 Posts
i could make it for you in heat transfer... but i don't have gold foil shiny material... and American Apparel t shirt alone will cost $15 already... Something with a big design with Gildan , hanes or fruit of the loom t shirt I could make it for $25 + shipping..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.